Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breakfast Creations - The "Gamechanger"

So guys, I've decided to branch out into the world of breakfast, with some of the stranger local dishes i have experienced. I met a friend after a party, and we decided to do something special for a brunch-y style meal. He told me of a friend who had made his "signature dish" at a similar party, after a big night he rolled a side of bacon inside a crepe style pancake, and smothered it in golden syrup - the only available sauce. He told me it tasted divine, and despite my hesitation, i obliged, downing three "Gamechangers", as he called it. IT was suprisinlgy filling, and tasted brilliant. The golden syrup strangely complimented the bacon, something i had not anticipated. Overall, kudos to the creator of this breakfast icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment