Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome

Hello to all fellow food lovers out there, Hawkdaddy here ready to bring to you some of my favorite foods and dishes, from around Sydney. I'm going to start off with a dinner I had around a month ago, with a friend at a restaurant in Westliegh, on the North Shore. It was called Cantucci's, and while it was a bit off the beaten track, it certainly delivered in regards to the meal. I started with a gourmet Garlic Bread, served with pancetta and risotto, then moved onto my main of Smoked Salmon with garden herbs. Given the steamy atmosphere, the cool Salmon was delectable, and the Garden Herbs were excellent. Overall, a great night had by all, and special compliments to the crew at Cantucci's. If you are in the Hornsby district for dinner, certainly give Cantucci's a view, you won't regret it

1 comment: